Large Firm Oversight, Small Firm Focus
Managing a large program requires both a project manager who understands the big picture and attention to detail, and a team driven to do whatever it takes to get the job done right the first time. RTG’s experience managing large, complex projects and project teams gives us the ability to focus on the bigger picture while ensuring the day-to-day project tasks are given the attention and oversight required to deliver projects safely, efficiently and accurately for our clients.
From invoicing to scheduling to project controls, our engineers’ detail-oriented management styles give our clients the assurance that their projects are being managed by a team dedicated to their success.
At RTG, we put a heavy focus on safety and quality, combined with dedicated customer support. This dedication is why we have been a trusted teaming partner and prime provider for over two decades.
RTG’s Program Management Services Include:
- Project scope and RFP criteria development
- Alternative Technical Concepts (ATC)/change order review
- Review of developers’ proposal concerns and technical concepts
- Establishing proposal scoring criteria
- Design review
- Project controls
- Cost estimating
- Constructability reviews
- Contract administration
- Quality control/quality assurance
- Developing technical specifications and standards
- Establishing Ready to Let criteria