As a company, we cultivate a culture where all ideas are heard, every person and position are valued, and family comes first—for both our RTG family as well as our individual families. We hold ourselves accountable for providing the highest level of service possible, not only to our clients, but also our colleagues.
To put it simply, our philosophy is: “Do great work and work with great people.”
Why Work With Us
Dedicated to development
- We provide opportunities to manage teams, pursue projects, and work within multiple disciplines
- We give our team the tools needed to be successful (software, computers) to develop and complete projects
- We demonstrate grace and see failure as the greatest learning opportunity
- We place a high focus on letting our team put their skills into action and find what they are passionate about
Committed to each other
- We truly are a family – most employees have worked here for years; we value each other and help each other on projects any way that we can
- We value work/life balance and allow for flexibility to succeed in our professional AND personal lives
- We encourage individuality – our differences make us stronger and allows us to highlight our strengths
Focused on the future
- We are committed to the well-being of our team through generous wellness and retirement benefits, including 100% paid health insurance premiums, 401K, Health Savings Account Contribution, and our Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- We encourage our employees to participate in quality continuing education opportunities
- We encourage all employees to have a voice – for project specific decisions as well as input on company directives/initiatives
The great thing about working at RTG is working on fast paced and challenging projects across Texas. I’ve had the opportunity to work on both smaller transportation projects to large urban interchanges, with the freedom to determine the best way to complete drainage tasks.
The people at RTG are what make it great. Not only are they very skilled at their professions, they are also a joy to work with and learn from. I feel privileged to come to work here everyday.
What I’ve liked about working at RTG is that it feels like family here. It is small enough to know everyone, but large enough that we get to work on a variety of different projects.
What I like most about working at RTG is that the people are all approachable and the work is challenging.
I chose engineering because I always liked drawing and designing things. RTG is the best company I’ve worked for. Great owner, great co-workers and camaraderie, excellent benefits and flexibility.
What I like about RTG is the supportive leadership, friendly atmosphere, and flexible work environment, full of super talented people to work with and a wide variety of projects.
I love that RTG really invests in all its employees and encourage questions and collaboration. They give a lot of liberty to their employees, expecting excellence in return – which they get.