At RTG, our engineers and design technicians have a passion for what we do. Solving real world transportation problems, helping communities manage growth and giving clients creative solutions to their engineering challenges are just some of the reasons we’re able to retain top talent. Plus, our flat organizational structure ensures that projects will move forward with highly experienced transportation professionals involved throughout the project development process – giving you maximum efficiencies.
RTG was established in 1996 and has developed a reputation for delivering quality services with a cooperative team spirit. RTG offers a comprehensive group of engineers and technicians averaging over 20 years of experience focused solely on transportation projects in traffic analysis, route studies, schematic development, and PS&E design.
RTG is looking for a Roadway Design Engineer in the Austin office. Primary responsibilities include:
- PS&E development for TxDOT freeway projects including roadway, traffic control, retaining wall and drainage design with a project-specific team for large scale projects.
- Producing high-quality plan sheets using MicroStation and Geopak to meet client’s needs efficiently with compressed timelines.
- Working under the direction of a senior project manager.
- Practical working knowledge of the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) Green Book, the Roadside Design Guide, and the Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD).
The RTG Austin office is looking to hire for this position at the beginning of the year, so qualified candidates should have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Licensed as a Professional Engineer (PE) in the state of Texas.
- Ten (10) to fifteen (15) years of relevant experience.
- A strong work ethic, be self-motivated, and strong communication skills.
- A willingness to learn and develop within a small company environment.
RTG provides extensive benefits including employer-matched 401k, health insurance, life/disability insurance, dental insurance, vacation time, sick time and holidays.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com