At RTG, our engineers and design technicians have a passion for what we do. Solving real world transportation problems, helping communities manage growth and giving clients creative solutions to their engineering challenges are just some of the reasons we’re able to retain top talent. Plus, our flat organizational structure ensures that projects will move forward with highly experienced transportation professionals involved throughout the project development process – giving you maximum efficiencies.
RTG was established in 1996 and has developed a reputation for delivering quality services with a cooperative team spirit. RTG offers a comprehensive group of engineers and technicians averaging over 20 years of experience focused solely on transportation projects in traffic analysis, route studies, schematic development, and PS&E design.
RTG is looking for a Roadway Design EIT. Primary responsibilities include:
- Providing engineering, design and production support for TxDOT roadway projects and respective drainage systems with a project-specific team.
- Producing high-quality plan sheets using MicroStation and Geopak/OpenRoads to meet client’s needs efficiently.
- Working under the direction of a professional engineer and at times under multiple project managers.
- May include travelling for site visits and meeting with contractors on Design-Build projects.
The RTG Austin office is looking to hire for this position at the beginning of the year, so qualified candidates should have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
- EIT certification.
- Knowledge of MicroStation and Geopak/OpenRoads.
- A strong work ethic, self-motivated, and ability to communicate questions and ideas well.
- A willingness to learn and develop within a small company environment, and to travel occasionally.
RTG provides extensive benefits including employer-matched 401k, health insurance, life/disability insurance, dental insurance, vacation time, sick time and holidays.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org